Monday, May 27, 2013

Transfer Week!

Hello Everybody!

So this week I lost mi papi (my trainer). He went up to sunnyside and I got a giant companion. He is 6' 7" and I look like a midget next to him. He is super funny and has been out on his mission for 19 months. He is a hard worker and I really appreciate that.

Something kinda funny that we found out this week. On my birthday last week,  we found a new investigator and she was pretty pregnant at the time. We set a return appointment for tuesday but werent able to make it because we needed to say goodbye to a few more people. My new companion and I go over to visit her on thursday and found out that she went in to the hospital later that night and had her baby. She is a pretty cool lady and we are hoping that we can start teaching her husband soon too.

The next day we were tracting through the trailer park again (in the area book its call the BTP or Big Trailer Park) and came across a Pentecostal lady. She talked to us for like 20 minutes without letting us talk. She was pretty interesting and maybe a little crazy. Pero asi es la vida. (but thats life).

Hope you all have a great week!

Elder Young



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment