Monday, May 6, 2013

The work is progressing

Hello everybody!

This week was pretty good. We had a baptism and 2 confirmations which was awesome.

So we went tracting again this week. Unfortunately no one was very receptive, At all. We knocked a whole street and got the door slammed in our faces almost every time. I'm starting to learn that the best way to find the elect is through the members. Hopefully we will find some more investigators this week because we just baptized our 2 top investigators. I still love the experiences that I have gained as a missionary.

The weather is starting to get warmer here, 70s and 80s but its not humid and I am super grateful for that. The orchards are turning really green now and it looks really pretty for being a desert. I'll try to take a few more pictures this week so you can see what it looks like.

I love being a missionary! The gospel is an amazing thing, especially how it changes lives. Its really apparent when someone isn't living the way they should because the gospel brings a light into peoples eyes that isn't there normally. I love the things I have learned and experienced and wouldn't trade them for the world. If any of you are on the fence about serving a mission, go. It will be the best thing you ever do.

Have a great week everybody! Oh! I love getting mail just so you all know so please send some if you feel so inclined.

Elder Young



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment