Monday, June 17, 2013

Transfer CALLS!!

Hello everybody!

Thank you to everyone that sent me letters this week. I really appreciate it.

This week was a pretty good and I had a lot of fun teaching and finding and teaching some more. We were finally able to meet with this girl and her family. She has been going to church for a while (she started coming in january) but it has been hard to find a time to meet with her. This past friday we finally got that chance. We came into their house and the whole family was sitting there waiting for us. The dad did most of the talking but he seemed a little more comfortable with us by the end which was good. Most of his beliefs agree with the teachings of the church but with time and listening he will be able to resolve his concerns and the gospel will bring that family a lot of peace and unity.

We got our transfer calls this past saturday. I'm getting transferred to Hermiston Oregon. I'm excited to see a new area and meet new people but at the same time I'm sad to leave this area and all the great people. I will be covering just a spanish group which will be kinda nice as far as paperwork goes. I will tell you more about the area next week after I have gotten there.

On sunday my companion and I spoke in sacrament meeting for the spanish branch. It went better than my last talk here. I outlined the plan of salvation and then my companion spoke about the atonement because it is such a crucial part of it. My spanish is getting better and hopefully in Hermiston, it will get even better.

Hope you guys have a great week!

Elder Young



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment