Monday, March 4, 2013

First Area and Trainer

Hello Everybody!

So my P-day is now on Monday instead of Thursday.

It's great to be here in the mission field. My first area is Basin City/ Connell and my trainer is Elder Webb. He is an awesome guy and he has helped so much here. We cover 2 english wards and a spanish branch. We also live with some awesome members of the ward that are super nice to us. I'm super excited to be in this area and it has been a ton of fun getting to know the area.

 It has been pretty interesting trying to understand all the lesson in spanish because they all speak way faster than I can really understand. Sacrament meeting and Sunday School was really hard to understand because they all spoke super fast and my spanish right now is horrible. All the people are awesome though and are super patient with me as I try to talk. With time I will be able to understand and speak better. Practice Practice Practice.

The members out here are awesome and super missionary oriented. Its amazing to be able to get to know them. We had a baptism this past saturday because someone had invited his cousin to come to church. They are amazing people.

Hope you all have a great week!



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment