Monday, March 18, 2013

What an awesome week!!

Hello everybody!

Thank you to those that have written me! I appreciate hearing from you all!

This week was really good even the first couple of days were filled with meetings and it was hard to get some work in. We went tracting again in the trailer park (thats where most of the hispanics are) and were able to find 2 new investigators and another 2 potentials. I guess that was our blessing for having the faith to go looking and getting a few doors slammed in our faces. I am starting to love tracting. At one door (spanish) my companion introduced us and then just stopped talking and looked at me, prompting me to start talking. Even though it caught me a bit by surprise, it was really good for me to practice even though she wasn't interested at all.

We had some really fun appointments last night that I dont think I will ever be able to forget. Our dinner appointment was with a family that has 5 sons and 2 daughters so naturally it was a bit loud from the beginning but then we went and played dodgeball in their basement. It was fun to get to know them. Later that night we had a lesson with a family that has 3 little boys that each have more energy than 2 adults put together. It was fun to see them bouncing of the walls. I love the people here. It just makes my day to get to know them and see them grow in the gospel.

Hope you all have a great week!

Elder Young



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment