Thursday, February 7, 2013

Hello everybody!
 
I don't really know how to start this post off but I will try my best.
 
This week has been a pretty good week I believe. Time still feels completely messed up. GR was right, days feel like weeks and weeks feel like days. Its hard to believe I have only been in the MTC for 3 weeks. It feels about like 3 months but I still love the things that I am learning.
 
Almost everyday, we spend at least 6 hours in the class room just studying or listening and interracting with our teachers. Its amazing how much you can learn in a single day of both the doctrines and the language.
 
Yesterday our teacher showed us a clip from general conference that was translated in spanish just to see how much we can really understand. It was definitely a humbling experience. I could only catch a few words here and there. It definitely showed me that I really need to work on the language more.
 
Yesterday we got another new district and then next week we get another district. Its crazy just how many missionaries are here. The spirit here is simply amazing. This past tuesday we got to hear a talk from Elder Don R Clarke about how to teach effectively and then to keep them coming to church. It really helped me understand more of what I need to do as a missionary.
 
Thanks to those that have written me. I love hearing from you guys!
 
Elder Young



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment