Thursday, January 31, 2013

What a week!

Hello everybody!
 
I hope all of you are having a great week!
 
Life here in the MTC continues to be busy busy busy but still loving it. We have been getting snow almost everyday this week but still pretty nice temperature(at least I think so).
 
The language is still coming along fairly well. The progress is slow but sure. It takes a little while to get in the groove of learning a new language but its kinda fun. There are times that I will spell write something in spanish because its shorter than the english version or it was just a really long day.
 
A couple of days ago I ate something that didn't set well and I got sick and ended up throwing up a few times. Luckily it was just something I ate because it would be awful just to lay in bed all day. Everything is all good now and I am very grateful for that.
 
I just want to say that I love the gospel. It just makes sense and I don't know where I would be without it. The spirit here in the MTC is so strong all the time. I know that without the spirit, I couldn't learn as much as I have about the gospel and the language in 10x as much time.
 
Yesterday we got a new district of Elders and Hermanas in our Zone. It was fun trying to get to know them in the few minutes before we had to go to bed. Hopefully we didn't scare them too bad. We just told them to make it to Sunday and then they will make it through.
 
Thank you to those that have sent me letters on dearelder.com. I love getting mail and seeing how life is outside of the little bubble of the MTC. Hope you all enjoy and have a great week.
 
PS Hopefully I will have some better stories once I get to the Mission Field. Everyday is almost the same so its hard to come up with good stories.



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment