Monday, April 1, 2013

Super good Week

Hi everybody!

I don't have a whole lot of time today but I just wanted to write a quick note about this past week.

This week was awesome! We found 11 new investigators which is really good for this area and since all the Hispanics are working all the time. Also we taught a ton of lessons. And to top off the week we had a baptism on saturday! It was a bit stressful because he showed up near the time that was supposed to start but it was understandable. He works with lambs and its the time of the year that they have their babies. I was fortunate enough to be the one to baptize him. It was a really neat experience to be able to baptize someone I taught and to have seen his growth.

Its really funny sometimes when Mexicans try to pronounce my name (ones that dont speak english) because I guess they dont have that kind of "y" sound so I just tell them to call me Elder Joven because it means the same thing in spanish. That was one of the funny experiences I had this week.

I love this area! And I love being a missionary! Its an amazing experience to be able to watch people be blessed by the gospel. An amazing scripture is 2 Ne 31. Its all about the doctrine of christ. Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for the letters this week. Hope you all have a great week!

Elder Young



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment