Monday, April 8, 2013

General Conference!! + a Great week

Hello everybody!

This week was a pretty good week especially since it ended with conference! I loved hearing the prophet and the other general authorities speak. They such powerful testimonies and its just a strong motivator to be the best person I can be. One of my favorite quotes from Elder Hollands talk was "Fan the flame of your faith." Sometimes the world will try to smother your flame but you can't let it because without your faith what do you have?

My language is coming along. Sometimes its hard for me to express my thoughts but it is getting easier to understand others.

This week is transfers and we got transfer calls last night but my companion and I are still in the Connell/Basin City area. We are happy to be staying here because the mission is about to split in July and wherever you are is where you stay and neither of us want to go to Vancouver because there isn't as much spanish there. Its crazy that 6 weeks have gone by already! It seems just like yesterday that I was walking off the plane in a strange land. I love serving here and the people are amazing.

Hope you all enjoyed conference and have a great week!

Elder Young



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment